Friday 10 November 2017

My Favourite Autumn/Winter Lip Shades

Hey!

We're heading into Autumn/Winter now which is one of my favourite times of the year!
I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite autumn/winter lip shades!



- NYX Soft Matte Lipcream Transylvania
This is perfect for this time of year, it's a dark purple which really works well I feel against my pale skin. You have to be careful to not let it get patchy as it's one of the Soft Matte Lip creams, but honestly it's one of my favourites to wear this time of year.

- Sleek Matte Me Fandango Purple
As you've probably guessed I'm into my purple shades, but I love the tone of this liquid lippy, only thing is it requires very precise application so it's not one you can quickly apply, you need time to take care with the application otherwise it can get messy.

- NYX Liquid Suede Kitten Heels
This is the red lipstick I picked up last year, as I had no red liquid lipsticks in my collection. I was hugely impressed with it and it produces a very bright and vibrant red shade. I'll definitely be wearing it a lot this year too.

- NYX Lingerie Beauty Mark
The Lingerie range offers a variety of beautiful brown toned nudes, this being one of the darker shades. I think this shade is really lovely for this time of year and it's extremely comfy to wear despite being matte.

- Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss 01
This is actually the first red lipstick I owned but it's a gorgeous red shade. Darker than Kitten Heels, but more of a creamy satin finish than outright matte. Definitely worth looking into if you love red lip shades.
- MAC -Honeylove
I'm including this as a standard nude as if you're wearing heavy autumnal colours on your eyes you're going to want a nude shade to match. Honeylove is a gorgeous nude tone and works well with a lot of different skin tones. It's a matte finish but isn't too drying.

What are your favourite lip shades for this season?

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment