Tuesday 7 November 2017

Zoella Snowella Body Mist Review

Hi!

It's becoming autumn/winter and that means one thing! A new Zoella Beauty collection timed for release right before Christmas.

As someone who's been a big lover of Zoella Beauty products previously (and a massive Christmas lover), I was really excited to see what this year would bring!
The range is amusingly titled 'Snowella' which is probably my favourite collection name to date.



The Snowella body mist comes in a white bottle with a general wintery style, but what makes it even cuter is the fact it comes with a little white pom pom! How cute?!

It states it has notes of Peony, refreshing Mint and Pink Pepper, which is a hard scent to explain!

I would describe the scent as a mixture of the Classic scent and Tuity Fruity (which both happen to be my favourite scents from her collections). In turn, I absolutely love the scent of this range and am definitely going to try and get my hands on as much of it before it discontinues. Every Zoella Christmas range is limited edition.

I find the Zoella mists to be very good quality, as even though they aren't perfumes, they manage to stay for longer than you expect. I've been using Snowella for a bit now and I've got to say it's definitely one of my favourite scents and one I keep heading to use during the winter months.

If you wish to purchase Snowella you can pick it up in Superdrug stores or alternatively online from Feel Unique, the link being here:  http://www.feelunique.com/p/Zoella-Snowella-Body-Mist-100ml

Have you tried any of Zoe's Snowella collection yet? Let me know!!

Claire xx

1 comment: