Thursday 14 December 2017

My Favourite Strictly Pros

Hey!

So Strictly Come Dancing is one of the most popular shows from the BBC and as I've been a fan since the very first series, I've seen a number of changes to the pros and the growth of the show in general. Even though this is a lifestyle/beauty blog I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite professional dancers from the programme!

Janette Manrara
Janette is one of my favourite Strictly pros because I love how talented she is at her latin dances. She comes across as a very warm and cheerful person and I love her attitude to life. She's very funny and doesn't take herself too seriously.

Oti Mabuse
In my opinion, Oti is one of the best choreographers the show has to offer. She delivers some absolutely incredible routines for her celebrity partner and knows their strengths. She's very funny and is an asset to the show in my opinion.

Ola Jordan
Ola is probably one of the most famous female pros and one of the most memorable. She's very daring and produced some incredible routines during her time on the show.

Karen Clifton
Karen Clifton is one of my favourite female pros because she always manages to make fun routines no matter who her partner is. She knows exactly how to show off her partner no matter what their skill of dancing might be.

Katya Jones
Katya is another professional who has shone on both of her series' so far. She has the ability to choreograph some fantastic routines to even the most difficult of Strictly's music choices. She has a fun personality and I hope she stays!

Lilia Kopylova
During my earlier years of watching Strictly, I loved watching Lilia. Even though she isn't on the show anymore, she did an amazing job while she was competing as a professional.

Pasha Kovlev
Pasha is one of my favourite male professionals on the show as he has such a great attitude towards the show and is always really positive about his partners, as well as being funny and creating some great routines.

Aljaz Skorjanec
Aljaz is a professional who's always got a smile on his face and that makes him very warm to watch. He's excellent in my opinion at having a balance of the required dance and the dance matching the song.

Kevin Clifton
Kevin Clifton is one of the most successful Strictly professionals of all time having been in the final for 4 years running. He's someone who always manages to pull out a clever routine, you just know he will have nailed it.

Anton Du Beke
You can't be a fan of Strictly and not have a soft spot for Anton Du Beke. A very comedic asset to the show, the show simply wouldn't be the same without him.

Giovanni Pernice
Giovanni is an incredible dancer and he has a huge personality too, he's a very funny character and he's proved that he can work well with whoever he's given.

Darren Bennett
Likewise to his wife Lilia, Darren did an amazing job on Strictly while he was competing and came across as very likeable and memorable during the years before Strictly become what it is today.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and that you enjoy the rest of Strictly!

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment